DNS Exercise 1 – Austin
2 Day Course
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
PRAGUE SCHOOL FEE:
In order to attend this class, you must also pay the Prague School Fee of 80 Euro (approx $99) here:
TX DC Approval: 07-9989 (14 CE hours)
PACE: PACE 7495
BOC: CE 25227
- A service charge of $75 will apply for all cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the seminar date.
- Registration may be transferred to a different eligible party with 30 days notice.
-Motus Education applies for CEUs for licensed chiropractors in the state of the course as a standard practice.
-We agree to apply for CEUs for additional states/professions, if there is sufficient time (based on each states’ rules).
-If you require CEUs for your state and profession, please inform Motus Education of your CE needs at the time of registration.
Instructor: Tyler Ideus, DC
Course: DNS Exercise 1
Course Dates: September 14-15, 2019
Course Times: Sat 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Sun 8:00 – 4:00 pm
11600 Manchaca Rd #301
Austin, TX 78748
Cost: $750 professional, $375 student (*must provided valid student ID)