DNS Exercise 1 – Boston
2 Day Course
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
PRAGUE SCHOOL FEE:
In order to attend this class, you must also pay the Prague School Fee of 80 Euro (approx $99) here:
Instructor: Robert Lardner, PT
Course: DNS Exercise 1
Course Dates: May 18-19, 2019
Course Times: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Back Bay location
31 Saint James Avenue
BOSTON, MA 02116
Early Bird Discounts:
6 months before course: BOST6 for $150 off
5 months before course: BOST5 for $100 off
4 months before course: BOST4 for $50 off