GRIP Approach – Lower Extremity Performance Course
Lower Extremity Performance Course:
- Online Video Lectures (4 hours)
- 2-days Live Lab Application
- NZR Evaluation & Training
- Key Functional Range of Motion (fROM) tests
- Key Global Reset Strategies (GRS)
- Global Performance Strategies (GPS)
- Build up with load, acceleration, and impact.
- Gym/fitness integration
Saturday: 8:45am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:45am – 5:00 pm
Items to Bring & Attire:
Clothing should allow access to the shoulders, torso, and legs. Recording is permitted for personal study with proper acknowledgment of GRIP.
- A service charge of $75 will apply for all cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the seminar date.
- Registration may be transferred to a different eligible party with 30 days notice.
Instructor: Robert Newhalfen, DC
Course: GRIP Approach – Lower Extremity Performance
Course Dates: March 2-3, 2019
Course Times: 8:45 am – 5:00 pm
1851 Schoettler Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017