GRIP Approach – Oakland
Upper Extremity Course:
- Online Video Lectures (4 hours)
- 2-days Live Lab Application
- NZR Evaluation & Training
- Key Functional Range of Motion (fROM) tests
- Key Global Reset Strategies (GRS)
- Global Performance Strategies (GPS)
- Build up with load, acceleration, and impact.
- Gym/fitness integration
Saturday: 8:45am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:45am – 5:00 pm
Items to Bring & Attire:
Clothing should allow access to the shoulders, torso, and legs. Recording is permitted for personal study with proper acknowledgment of GRIP.
- A service charge of $75 will apply for all cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the seminar date.
- Registration may be transferred to a different eligible party with 30 days notice.
-Motus Education applies for CEUs for licensed chiropractors in the state of the course as a standard practice.
-We agree to apply for CEUs for additional states/professions, if there is sufficient time (based on each states’ rules).
-If you require CEUs for your state and profession, please inform Motus Education of your CE needs at the time of registration.
Instructor: Robert Newhalfen, DC
Course: GRIP Approach – Upper Extremity
Course Dates: April 27-28, 2019
Course Times: 8:45 am – 5:00 pm
Bay Area Biomechanics
7063 Commerce Circle Suite G
Pleasanton, CA 94588